CM Business Directory Payments (CMBD Add-On) - Plugin Overview
This Add-On is a supplement for the CM Business Directory Plugin that lets users submit and manage their own listings within the Business Directory.
The plugin adds many different options to require payments for, both on the business owners side (requires Community Add-on) and viewer's side.
It supports WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads (EDD). Both have tens of available payment gateways, such as PayPal, Stripe, Skrill, and 2Checkout.
There is one option to require payments from viewers:
- Pay Per View - when this option is used - clients explore the Business Directory Index freely, but the payment is required for viewing the details of the single Business - read more here: Pay Per View
- Limited Free Posting - This option needs to be used with any of the remaining options. When this option is enabled, the users of the businesses which weren't paid by their owners will only display limited information. Read more here: Free posting and paid posting.
- Payment for Adding Business - Option to require payment for adding the business to the directory (requires the Community AddOn) - read more: Charge users for submitting new listings in a directory.
- Payment for Claiming Business - Option to require payment for claiming the business added to the directory by the administrator (requires the Community AddOn) - read more: Charge users for claiming an existing business in the directory.
- Payment for Renewing Business - Option to require payment for adding the business to the directory (requires the Community AddOn) - read more: Charge users for renewing existing listings.