CM Business Directory Payments (CMBD Add-On) - Installation
Initial Plugin Installation
Prefer a Complete Step-by-Step?
Check our use case guide:
Here are the steps needed to install the plugin.
- Install and activate CM Business Directory plugin, CM Business Directory Community and Easy Digital Downloads or WooCommerce as a base for the Payments add-on.
- Download the CM Business Directory Payments add-on from Client Dashboard (pro version) to your computer.
- Navigate to the Plugin tab on the WordPress Admin Dashboard to install the plugin.
- On the Plugins page click on the Upload Plugin.
- Select Upload Plugin from the options shown and find the file you downloaded.
- Install the plugin.
- Once the plugin is installed it will appear on the Plugins tab for you to activate and use.
- You will need next to activate the license. Navigate to the License section which is found in the CM Business Directory and add the License which you have received from CreativeMinds. Save it first and then activate it. A green label will show that the plugin license was successfully activated.