Shipping Restriction - Video Overview
The Shipping Restriction Extension for Magento® allows the addition of detailed shipping restrictions per each product found in your store catalog. The shipping restriction module creates a list of all banned zip codes, states and countries where products cannot be delivered.
Benefits of the Magento ® Shipping Restriction Extension:
- Shipping Restricted Products– Specify store products with shipping restrictions
- Zip Code Restrictions- Add multiple restricted zip codes per a specific item in your store catalog
- Shipping Restrictions by State- Add multiple restricted states per a specific item in your store catalog
- Shipping Restriction by Country- Support the ability to add multiple restricted countries per a specific item in your store catalog
- Notification on the Cart Page – Shows user a notification next to the restricted product in the cart
- Notification on Estimate Shipping Area – Shows user a notification next to the shipping calculation once address is submitted
- Notification During the Checkout Process – Shows user a notification during the checkout process
- Block the Purchase – Prevent the user from completing the checkout process when restricted products are found in the cart
- Multi-Vendor Integration– Works great with the CM Marketplace extension for vendor shipping restrictions
The following video provides an overview of the Shipping Restriction Extension for Magento®.