Multi Vendor DropShipping - Configuration
At the Admin Panel you can access the main configuration screen by clicking, System → Configuration, and on the left menu: DROPSHIP FRONTEND PRODUCT UPLOADER → Configuration.
- Module enabled: Admin chooses to enable or disable the module.
- Allow auto approval of products: Admin chooses to let the suppliers add/edit their products with or without an approval of admin.
Supplierneeds to be approved: Admin chooses if new suppliers need to be approved by adminor not. If approval of admin is required suppliers can't loginuntil getapproval. Admin getthe email notification about new suppliers - Supplier also getthe notification that he or she needs to be approved.
- Link label in customer account panel: Determines the label of the link to the supplier panel in the customer account dashboard on the front-end.
Defaultis “Vendor Portal”.
- Header in Supplier Panel: Shows the header in the supplier panel. You can determine what header you want to show. Options:
- Don’t Show – Doesn’t show any header
- Show Custom – Show custom header created in extension template
- Show Default – Show default header of the template used in the store
- Footer in Supplier Panel
- Don’t Show – Doesn’t show any footer
- Show Custom – Show custom footer created in extension template
- Show Default – Show default footer of the template used in the store
- Include jQuery - if you use a custom theme and you include jQuery by default, please select 'No' to prevent errors.
- Allow suppliers to upload images: Determines if Suppliers can upload images to products.
- Assigning attribute set to Supplier: this option allows the admin to assign attributes sets to specific suppliers.
- Supplier group: Group of customers which will have access to the supplier panel. This group of suppliers can add products.
- Supplier group which can edit own products: Group of customers that will have access to the supplier panel. Customers can add products and have access to edit their products.
Defaultis Supplier Pro.
- Notify supplier when
productwas approved: Defines if supplierwill be notified if his or her product was approved by admin.
- Notify supplier when product was ordered - Defines if supplier will be notified if his or her product was ordered.
Finally, remember to Save the Configuration!