CM Business Directory Community (CMBDC) - Installation
Initial Plugin Installation
Prefer a Complete Step-by-Step?
Check our use case guide:
Here are the steps needed to install the plugin.
- Install and activate CM Business Directory plugin as a base for Community add-On.
- Download the CM Business Directory Community add-On from Client Dashboard (pro version) to your computer.
- Navigate to the Plugin tab on the WordPress Admin Dashboard to install the plugin.
- On the Plugins page click on the Upload Plugin.
- Select Upload Plugin from the options shown and find the file you downloaded.
- Install the plugin.
- Once the plugin is installed it will appear on the Plugins tab for you to activate and use.
- For the Pro Version you will need next to activate the license. Navigate to the License section which is found under the CM Business Directory and add the License which you have received from CreativeMinds. Save it first and then activate it. A green label will shows that the plugin license was successfully activated.
| Need a simpler payment solution for charging for Business Listings on your site?
Business Directory Payments might be just what you're looking for.