CM Map Locations (CMML) - Settings - Access Control (Who Can See/Add)
Edit Access Control
You can edit Access Control under Settings.
This lets the admin control:
- Who can see the locations index through the user dashboard. It also applies to search or filter locations.
- Who can view a location's page.
- Who can create locations.
- Who can update their own locations.
- Which roles are allowed to use the Media Library when uploading an image.
In each case, choose from everyone, logged in users, administrator, editor, author, contributor, subscriber, or create a custom role.
If you choose "custom," you will be prompted to list the capability name of those who are able to access. Read more about this in the WordPress Codex.