CM Search and Replace (CMSR) - Replacement Toggle Widget
What It Does?
The Replacement Toggle Widget allows users to temporarily disable the search&replace rules just for themselves.
The change will happen only for the user who disabled them.
How to use it?
The Replacement Toggle Widget can be displayed in two ways:
- With the shortcode
- Automatically on top/bottom of each page (see: Settings)
You can use the shortcode to display the Widget in any place you want. This
- You can use the parameter session="1" to save it in the cookie (it will disable the search & replace until re-enabled)
If you want to display the Widget on all of the posts/pages you can do it from the Settings -> Replacement Toggle Widget
- You can select both options if you like to display the widget twice
- The widget will be displayed above or below the content of the post
- It utilizes "the_content" filter, so make sure your template is using it!