CM HelpScout Docs Portal (CMHSDP) - Shortcodes
The plugin support several shortcodes:
- Display category:
- Display collection:
- Display single article:
Category, collection and article attributes can be taken directly from https://www.helpscout.net/.
For example if help for category is available on address https://www.helpscout.net/category/150-category-name then in shortcode category attribute should have 150-category-name value (or just 150).
If you want to pass category, collection or article by url parameter use, or shortcode parameters.
For example to pass category 150-category-name by url http://localhost/cminds/sample-page/?my_param=150-category-name use shortcode:
To overwrite general plugin options you can use additional shortcode attributes:
- to overwrite "Show search box" option,
- to overwrite "Show search only" option (this option works only if search box is enabled),
- to overwrite "Show related articles" option,
- to overwrite "Add print option to article" option,
- to overwrite "Show copy url button" option,
- to overwrite "Show pagination at the top of the lists" option.
Showing only search box
You can choose to show searchbox only using the following shortcodes
[cm_helpscout_docsapi category="312" show_search_only=1]