CM Custom Reports (CMCR) - Schedules
- Navigate to the Schedules Label on the Settings page for the plugin.
- Click on the Schedules Tab to make changes.
- The Schedule Settings box contains all the reports that are scheduled including the template used, the user which this report is going to be sent to and the time and date. Click on the blue Edit Settings button to edit the schedule, the report, time sent, email, template used, and the interval used.
Adding a New Scheduled Report
Adding new scheduled report is done from the report section. Each report has its own Schedule tab from which the admin can add a new scheduled report.
Checking the Sent Schedules Reports Log
- Navigate to the Logs Tab.
- In the Schedules - Report Sent box, you can customize the settings for the logs. You can filter the reports by type, and change the type by choosing from the drop down menu next to Report. You can also filter by time- frame, by selecting from the drop down menu. Click Filter to save your customizations.