CM Custom Reports (CMCR) - Reports
- Comments by Author (all authors or single author)
- Comments by Type
- Number of Comments
- New published pages
- Pages by Author (all authors or single author)
- Trashed Pages
- Posts & Pages
- Basic information (date, type, title, link and categories)
- Posts by Type (page or post)
- Trashed Posts
- New published posts
- Posts by Author (all authors or single author)
- Registered Users Details
- Number of Registered Users
- Top Authors by number of Posts
- Revisions by Author
- Number of Revisions
- WP Login Details
- WP Number of Logins By User
- Total Number of WP Logins
- Download Manager - Learn More
Navigate to the Reports Label under the Settings menu.
The list of Custom Reports being used is included on the page.
If you click on the star icon next to the report you can add it to "Favorites". Favorited reports are always displayed in the section above all other reports.
If you wish to remove the report from favorites, you can just click the now highlighted star again.
Using the Report
In each report dashboard you have the following options
- Select the report type (Bars or Points. In some reports Pie is also available)
- Select the report time range
- After the report was generated you can download it in a CSV format or PDF
- Some report has also additional parameters which affect the information which is displayed on the report