CM Email Registration Blacklist (CMRB) - General Settings (Selecting Lists)
Navigate to Admin Dashboard → CM E-Mail Registration Blacklist → General tab.
The options are:
- Domain Blacklist - Blocks emails of domains added to the Black List.
- Domain Whitelist - Protects emails of certain domains added to the White List from being blocked while the registration attempt.
- Accept domains only from Whitelist - Self-explanatory.
- DNSBL Domain check - DNSBL Information provides a single place where you can check that blacklist status of your mail server's IP address on more than 100 DNS based blacklists. This is an additional filter you can add on top of all the existing filters to prevent domains registration to your site. it does not replace the Free Domains list but can come in addition to it based on the general setting you define for your domain registration behavior.
- Free Domain list - Fetches list of spam addresses from Spam Assassin. Read more. Learn more about Spam Assassin.
- Email Blacklist - Enable it to block the registration attempts which are done with emails added to the Black List. Read more.
- Email Whitelist - Enable it to prevent blocking registration attempts which are done with emails added to the White List. Read more.
- Accept emails only from Whitelist - Self-explanatory.
Note: this section with options was introduced in version 1.6.8.
- IP Blacklist - Enable it to block the registration attempts which are done from blacklisted IP addresses. Read more.
- IP Whitelist - Enable it to prevent blocking registration attempts which are done from whitelisted IP addresses. Read more.
- Accept IPs only from Whitelist - Self-explanatory.
- Enable for edit profile - Applies filters when the user updates the email from the edit profile section. This prevents users from updating their emails to blocked ones.Currently only works on:
- Default WordPress profile form editor
- CM Registration Pro profile form editor
- Remove HTML tags from error messages - Removes any tags (such as links or formatting) from error messages.
- Show Powered by CreativeMinds - Show or hide "Powered by CreativeMinds" in the registration screen.
- Google reCAPTCHA - Enables verification via reCAPTCHA. You need to provide:
- Google ReCaptcha Site Key
- Google ReCaptcha Secret Key
Learn more: General Support - reCAPTCHA - What is It and How to Enable.
- Enable special characters restriction on email - Enable this option if you want to prevent emails which have more than X amount of special characters (.,#$%+-!^*) in the email. Note: this option was introduced in version 1.6.6.
- Amount of special characters - Here you can set the amount of special characters. This will work when you enable the previous option. Note: this option was introduced in version 1.6.6.
Contact Form 7 - Enable this option if you want to filter emails which can be entered in forms provided by the plugin Contact Form 7. Note: this option was introduced in version 1.6.5.
More information about the Email Registration Blacklist WordPress Plugin
Other WordPress products can be found at CreativeMinds WordPress Store
Let us know how we can Improve this Product Documentation Page
To open a Support Ticket visit our support center