Appointments Payments - Appearance
Note: this feature was introduced in version 2.0.0.
You can change colors of the fully and partially paid slots on the front-end and on the back-end:
Learn more about these types of slots in these guides:
Since the version 2.0.3 you can change colors for paid labels separately for each calendar. Navigate to Admin Dashboard → CM Appointments Booking Pro → Calendars.
Choose needed calendar, hover on it and click Edit.
Scroll down to the section Paid slots colors & display settings.
Changing the colors is applied with the 3 following options:
- Fully paid slot marker color
- Partially paid slot marker color
- Paid slot marker font color
Other two options allow you to show or hide labels and tips for paid slots on the front-end:
- Display tips for paid slots - Enable this option to display the information about markers for fully paid and partially paid slots above the calendar on the front-end. Note: this option was introduced in version 2.0.3.
- Display markers for paid slots - Enable this option to display markers for fully paid and partially paid slots on the front-end. Note: this option was introduced in version 2.0.3.
After configuring the appearance, don't forget to click the button Update at the bottom of the page.
More information about the CM Appointments Booking Payments Add-on
Other WordPress products can be found at CreativeMinds WordPress Store
Let us know how we can Improve this Product Documentation Page
To open a Support Ticket visit our support center