Appointments Payments - Appearance
You can change colors of the fully and partially paid slots on the front-end and on the back-end:
Learn more about these types of slots in these guides:
Since the version 2.0.3 you can change colors for paid labels separately for each calendar. Navigate to Admin Dashboard → CM Appointments Booking Pro → Calendars.
Choose needed calendar, hover on it and click Edit.
Scroll down to the section Paid slots colors & display settings.
Changing the colors is applied with the 3 following options:
- Fully paid slot marker color
- Partially paid slot marker color
- Paid slot marker font color
Other two options allow you to show or hide labels and tips for paid slots on the front-end:
- Display tips for paid slots - Enable this option to display the information about markers for fully paid and partially paid slots above the calendar on the front-end. Note: this option was introduced in version 2.0.3.
- Display markers for paid slots - Enable this option to display markers for fully paid and partially paid slots on the front-end. Note: this option was introduced in version 2.0.3.
After configuring the appearance, don't forget to click the button Update at the bottom of the page.