CM Reviews and Ratings - How To - Add Images and Videos to a Review
Adding Images and Videos to a Review
What is This Feature
It's possible to let users add images and embed videos to their reviews.
Image in Review
Video in Review
Admin ViewThe admin can also view both image and video from the dashboard.
Settings - Enabling Options in the Review Form
To let users add images and/or videos, head to CM Reviews → Settings → Review Form tab.
The relevant options are:
- Enable image - Adds the option to add image
- Include a video - Adds the option to add video
Review Form Example
TIPYou can change the labels of these options in the form from the Labels settings
There are three relevant labels:
Changing Images and Video Display
You can display or hide images and videos and also configure their width.
To do so, head to Settings → Reviews tab.
- Display image - Show or hide
- Image width - Add the number. Set in pixels
- Class for the image link - This CSS class will be added to the image link.
Useful for adding lightboxes or other effects. Learn more:
- Display video - Show or hide
- Video width - Add the number. Set in pixels