CM Reviews and Ratings - How To - Add an Image and Video to a Review
Adding an Image and Video to a Review
What is This Feature
It's possible to let the user add an image and embed video to his review.
Image in Review
Video in Review
Admin ViewThe admin can also view both image and video from the dashboard.
Settings - Enabling Options in the Review Form
To let users add an image and/or video, head to CM Reviews → Settings → Review Form tab.
The relevant options are:
- Enable image - Adds the option to add an image.
- Include a video - Adds the option to add a video.
Review Form Example
TIPYou can change the labels of these options in the form from the Labels settings
There are three relevant labels:
Changing Image and Video Display
You can display or hide image and video and also configure their width.
To do so, head to Settings → Reviews tab.
- Display image - Show or hide
- Image width - Add the number. Set in pixels
- Class for the image link - This CSS class will be added to the image link.
Useful for adding lightboxes or other effects. Learn more:
- Display video - Show or hide
- Video width - Add the number. Set in pixels