Course Catalog Dashboard - General Settings
What This Add-on Does
The Course Catalog Dashboard (Learning Management System) WordPress add-on allows you to display courses, participants, and registrations in an easily customizable catalog format in the Backend.
Course Catalog Dashboard
Once you install the base CM Course Catalog Pro plugin and the Course Catalog Dashboard add-on, the catalog page dashboard appears automatically in a separate section in the Backend. To find the general settings, please head to CM Course Catalog Pro → Settings → Student Dashboard.
- Hide expired periods - Show or hide the course expiration dates.
- Students per page - Displays the number of students shown on the Course Dashboard in the Backend.
- Courses per page - Displays the number of courses shown on the Course Dashboard in the Backend.
- Registrations per page - Displays the number of registrations shown on the Course Dashboard in the Backend.
- Allow students to unregister - Let users unsubscribe from the registered courses.
- Student Dashboard tabs - Click the link +Add tab to create custom tabs for the Dashboard. Fill in the tabs with titles and CM Course Catalog shortcodes. Drag and drop the tabs to define their positions.
- Payment Methods - Click on the link +Add Tab to create custom payment methods. Fill in the tabs with the Method Key and Method. Drag and drop the tabs to define their positions.