404 Improvement Console - Settings (Enable/Disable Rules, Ban Configuration)
What You Can Do
From the plugin's settings, you can easily enable/disable rule types and choose if the plugin considers letter case (lower and upper case) or not.
Head to Admin Dashboard → CM 404 Console → Settings
- Feature Control - Enable or disable all rules of each type. Note that disabling the rules does not delete them.
- Redirect Settings (Managed from the dashboard)
- Enable upper case / lower case in redirect rules - Choose if the plugin should take letter case into account (for instance, "A" and "a"). The default setting is no.
- Suggestions Settings (Managed from the dashboard)
- Suggestions label - Label for the section displaying the suggestions.
- Banning Settings (Managed from the dashboard)
- Whitelisted IP - List IPs that should not get on the banned list (separate them with commas).
- Active Ban - Check all requests and block access from banned IPs.
- Banned Message - The message that will be displayed to banned users when they try to access the content.