404 Console - Settings (Enable/Disable Rules, Ban Configuration)
What You Can Do
From the plugin's settings, you can easily enable/disable rule types and choose if the plugin considers letter case (lower and upper case) or not.
Head to Admin Dashboard → CM 404 Console → Settings.
The options are:
- Disable Redirect - Enable or disable the redirect rules. Note that disabling the rules does not delete them. Learn more about adding Redirect Rules.
- Disable Suggestions - Enable or disable the suggestion rules. Note that disabling the rules does not delete them. Learn more about adding Suggestions Rules.
- Suggestions label - Label for the section displaying the suggestions. Displayed only if the default option is chosen in the setting Page to be displayed as 404 page.
Learn more about adding Banning Rules.
- Whitelisted IP - List IPs that should not get on the banned list (separate them with commas).
- Active Ban - Enable it to check all requests and block access from banned IPs.
- Banned Message - The message that will be displayed to banned users when they try to access the content.
Page to display 404 page
- Page to be displayed as 404 page - Choose the page that will be displayed as 404 page. You can either choose the default page that is places at the top of the list or choose the page created by you.
Don't forget to click the button Save Changes after editing the settings.