404 Console - IPs Log
What is This Feature
The IPs log lists the IP addresses and tells which 404 pages they last accessed.
For each IP, you see:
- 404 URL - The unique URLs accessed by the user resulting in 404 errors. Hover the mouse to see the list
- Referral URL - The URL that sent the user to the 404 URL
- Banned - Ban or unban the user with the checkbox
- Reviewed - Mark the user as reviewed or not with the checkbox. Used only for organization
- Count - Times the user reached 404 errors
- Date - Last time when it happened
You can filter the list by
- Was reviewed or not
- Is banned or not
You can also export the list of banned IPs. It will be generated as a .TXT file which can easily be added to the .htaccess file.
If you are also using Search Console Plugin for WordPress, this option will export the data of both.
Head to Admin Dashboard → CM 404 Console → Dashboard.