Appointments Booking Events - How To - Create an Event
Creating an Event
What is an Event
Events are special bookings with spots and rich descriptions.
All events must be part of an existing calendar. If an event and a booking happen at the same time, the event will have priority on the calendar display.
Where to Begin
Creating an event is easy. Head to Admin Dashboard → CM Appointments Booking Pro → Events.
This is the screen where you can manage all your events. Click Add Event.
For every event, you can customize:
- Event Title - The name of the event. For instance, "Company Party".
- Calendar - Every event must be assigned to a calendar. Remember how to create a calendar.
- Date time - Type or select the start and end times.
- Available Seats - Write down the number of spots for this event. Click "No limit" to make to remove the limit.
- Description - You can use HTML formatting to craft beautiful descriptions.
- When a user clicks on this event - Choose if clicking the event on the calendar will open the information on the same page or on a new tab/page.