Appointments Booking Events - Installation
Back to Add-on Guide
Back to Booking Calendar Plugin Guide
Here are the steps needed to install and activate the Events add-on for Booking Calendar and Appointment Scheduling WordPress Plugin.
- To use this add-on, you must have the Pro edition of Booking Calendar and Appointment installed.
- The process to install an add-on is the same as that of a base plugin.
- To manually install the plugin or add-on, you first must download it from Client Dashboard (Pro version) to your computer.
- Navigate to the Plugin tab on the Wordpress Admin Panel to install the add-on.
- Hover over the Plugin tab and click on Add New.
- Select Upload Plugin and then Choose File. Select the .zip file you have just downloaded and click on Install
- You should see a message similar to this, indicating a successful installation - from this moment on, it can be configured in your plugin directory.
- Click on Activate Plugin.
- Head to the License tab of the plugins' configuration, insert the License Key and click on Activate License.
- The license is now active. Congratulations!
More information about the Booking Calendar Events add-on
Other WordPress products can be found at CreativeMinds WordPress Store
Let us know how we can Improve this Product Documentation Page
To open a Support Ticket visit our support center