CM Powerful Responsive Slider (CMPRS) - Getting Started - Shortcodes
TIP: What Are Shortcodes
Shortcodes add dynamic content to your site via a small piece of code. Learn more: Shortcodes - How To Use
The CM Slider plugin provides a single shortcode, which generates a slider. Once you replace the default shortcode [gallery], it's possible to add shortcodes anywhere on your website. You can use the parameters and insert them into a shortcode.
Please find these parameters following Powerful Slider Plugin → Settings → Shortcodes.
- slider_id - The id of the slider. (this parameter is required)
- ids - The ids of the images.
- type - Type must be set 1 (Bullets), 2 (Slideshow), 3 (Thumbnails).
- width - Whether to set width in numeric value such as 400, 680 etc.
- width_unit - Whether to set width in percents: (0 for no, 1 for yes).
- scaling - Define how the slider will scale. Note: This setting will only take effect if you the width is set in pixels. The value should be between 0 and 3:
- 0 - Resize to Fit specified dimensions (no cropping)
- 1 - Crop and resize to best fit the dimensions (default)
- 2 - Resize proportionally to fit entire image into specified dimensions
- 3 - Resize proportionally adjusting size of scaled image
- height - Whether to set height in numeric value such as 200, 480 etc.
- controls - Whether to set vertical controls: (0 for no, 1 for yes).
- controls_size - Controls Size must be set "short" or "full".
- autostart - Whether to set slider auto start: (0 for no, 1 for yes).
- duration - Whether to set slide stays time in numeric value such as 4000, 5000 etc.
- speed - Whether to set speed in numeric value such as 500, 1000 etc.
You can use the following examples to insert a shortcode into a post:
[cms_slider slider_id="slider-id" type="2" autostart="1"]
The shortcode shows the slider based on the slider id passed as a parameter.