CM Powerful Responsive Slider (CMPRS) - Getting Started - Shortcodes
TIP: What Are Shortcodes
Shortcodes add dynamic content to your site via a small piece of code. Learn more: Shortcodes - How To Use
The CM Slider plugin provides a single shortcode, which generates a slider. Once you replace the default shortcode [gallery], it's possible to add shortcodes anywhere on your website. You can use the parameters and insert them into a shortcode.
Please find these parameters following Powerful Slider Plugin → Settings → Shortcodes.
- slider_id - The id of the slider. (this parameter is required)
- ids - The ids of the images.
- type - Type must be set 1 (Bullets), 2 (Slideshow), 3 (Thumbnails).
- width - Whether to set width in numeric value such as 400, 680 etc.
- width_unit - Whether to set width in percents: (0 for no, 1 for yes).
- scaling - Define how the slider will scale. Note: This setting will only take effect if you the width is set in pixels. The value should be between 0 and 3:
- 0 - Resize to Fit specified dimensions (no cropping)
- 1 - Crop and resize to best fit the dimensions (default)
- 2 - Resize proportionally to fit entire image into specified dimensions
- 3 - Resize proportionally adjusting size of scaled image
- height - Whether to set height in numeric value such as 200, 480 etc.
- controls - Whether to set vertical controls: (0 for no, 1 for yes).
- controls_size - Controls Size must be set "short" or "full".
- autostart - Whether to set slider auto start: (0 for no, 1 for yes).
- duration - Whether to set slide stays time in numeric value such as 4000, 5000 etc.
- speed - Whether to set speed in numeric value such as 500, 1000 etc.
You can use the following examples to insert a shortcode into a post:
[cms_slider slider_id="slider-id" type="2" autostart="1"]
The shortcode shows the slider based on the slider id passed as a parameter.
More information about the CM Powerful Responsive Slider WordPress Plugin
Other WordPress products can be found at CreativeMinds WordPress Store
Let us know how we can Improve this Product Documentation Page
To open a Support Ticket visit our support center