CM Powerful Responsive Slider (CMPRS) - Getting Started - Installation
Here are the steps needed to install the CM Powerful Responsive Slider plugin.
- Download - To manually install the plugin, you first must download it from the Client Dashboard (Pro version) to your computer. Navigate to the Plugin tab on the Wordpress Admin Panel to install the plugin.
- Hover over the Plugin tab and click on Add New.
- Select Upload Plugin from the options shown and find the file you downloaded.
- Install the plugin.
- Once the plugin is downloaded, it will appear on the Plugin tab for you to activate and use.
- For the Pro version, you will need to activate the license. Navigate to the License section which is found under the CM Powerful Slider Plugin and add the license which you have received from CreativeMinds. There are instructions there for finding the license key.
- Save it first and then Activate it. A green label and the word "active" will show that the plugin license was successfully activated.
The License section is also where you can check for updates and download them.