CM User Submitted Posts - Labels (Translating The Front-End)
Labels (Translating The Front-End)
Version 2.0.5 introduced labels to User Submitted Posts.
By editing labels, you can modify the Front-End text of the plugin to any language of your choice.
You can access them by heading to Admin Dashboard → CM User Submitted Posts → Settings → Labels.
- Add Media
- Set Featured Image
- Publish Article
- Save Draft
Error and Success Messages
- You have to be logged in to add article.
- Title cannot be empty.
- Content can not be empty.
- You must confirm that you're not a robot.
- Error occurred while creating draft - please contact website owner.
- Generating post draft failed. Please contact website administrator.
- Pending for moderation
- Changes pending for moderation
- Pending deletion
- Default new post notification.
- Draft has been saved successfully.
- Article was submitted successfully.
- Article was submitted successfully, and waiting for moderation.
Note: requires the MicroPayments plugin to be activated. Learn more: CM User Submitted Posts - How To - Charge Users to Access Posts (MicroPayments Integration)
- Amount of points to access a post