After Registration Extended Profile Fields - Installation
Prefer a Complete Step-by-Step?
Check our use case guide:
Here are the steps needed to install and activate the After Registration Extended Profile Fields.
- To manually install the plugin or add-on, you first must download it from Client Dashboard to your computer.
- Navigate to the Plugin tab on the Wordpress Admin Panel to install the plugin.
- Hover over the Plugin tab and click on Add New.
- Select Upload Plugin and then Choose File. Select the .zip file you have just downloaded and click on Install
- You should see a message similar to this, indicating a successful installation - from this moment on, it can be configured in your plugin directory.
- Click on Activate Plugin.
- Head to the License tab of the plugins' configuration, insert the License Key and click on Activate License.
- The license is now active. Congratulations!