Quiz Manager - How To - Add a Question and Assign it to a Quiz
Adding a Question and Assigning it to a Quiz
In Quiz Manager, you create quizzes and questions. You can then assign a question to one or more quizzes.
In this tutorial, we will learn how to create a question such as this inside a quiz:
To see the list questions, follow the path Admin Dashboard → CM Quiz Manager Pro → Questions.
In this page, you will find all your questions and useful information about them. Relevant areas are highlighted:
- Question - By clicking the question's title, you can edit it. By hovering the mouse near it, you can also quick edit its name or quickly delete it.
- Information Panel - The table lists the questions and their Titles, Authors, Assigned Quizzes, Publishing Date and Question Priority inside the quiz.
- Note on Assigned Quizzes - It's possible to assign a question to multiple quizzes, as shown
- Note on Priority - This value helps defining the order of the questions inside a quiz. Questions with a lower value will be shown on top.
- Add Question button - Directs you to the New Question page.
Adding a Question
To create a question and assign it directly to a quiz, go to the list of questions of a quiz:
and click the Add Question button.
Create/Edit Question Page
You will reach the Create/Edit Question page. It works just the same as when editing a post. Below, we highlight some areas.
- The title represents the question.
- The description will be displayed following the question. It can contain rich formatting, such as images and links.
- Manage the Answers in the Answers panel. Every question needs to at least one answer. Trying to Publish or Update a question that has no answer set will result in an error message.
It's possible to choose many right answers - all of them will have to be selected in order to answer the question correctly.
- Define the question's priority.
- Shortcut to the list of questions of the main quiz
- Assign this question to quizzes.
- Shortcut to edit the assigned quizzes.