CM Ad-Changer (CMAC) - Getting Started - The Free Plugin
The Free Plugin
The CM Ad-Changer free version acts as a fully customized banner rotating server. Banner advertisements can be placed anywhere in a page or post using a custom shortcode or displayed as a customized widget.
There is no limit for the number of banners which can be made to appear on a given page.
Changing the CSS of the banner can be done via a control panel in the admin user interface.
Displaying Banners with the CM Ad-Changer Free version:
There are only few steps required to add a click-able image banner to a page or post:
- Activate Ad-Changer in the Settings (make sure Ad Changer status is Active).
- Create and define your Advertising Campaign and select banners
- Add a shortcode or widget function to any page or post.
Here is s full list of the shortcode attributes available:
- campaign_id – ID of a campaign (required).
- linked_banner – Should your banner images be linked to a URL? Can be 1 or 0 (default: 1)
- debug – Show the debug info? Can be 1 or 0 (default: 0).
- wrapper – Wrapper On or Off? Can be 1 or 0 (default: 0).
- class – Banner(wrapper) class name?
- no_responsive – Banner not responsive? Can be 1 or 0 (default: 0). If non-responsive banner attribute is defined, this cancels the use of banner variations, and instead only banners with original dimensions are requested.
- custom_css – The CSS code which would only be outputted if the banner is shown. (default: empty).
- allow_inject_js – Allow server to inject JS? Can be 1 or 0 (default: 0).
Here are a few examples of custom shortcodes:
- [cm_ad_changer campaign_id=”1″] – minimum attributes
- [cm_ad_changer campaign_id=”1″ debug=”1″] – outputs all banner info
- [cm_ad_changer campaign_id=”1″ linked_banner=”0″] – outputs banner as image without link
- [cm_ad_changer campaign_id=”1″ wrapper=”1″] – wraps banners with div tag