Tooltip Glossary PeepSo Integration - Settings
Accessing the Settings
Go to the Admin Panel and then choose PeepSo.
Click on the config tab.
By choosing CM Tooltip Glossary, you will find the following options:
These options alter what is displayed in your PeepSo interface.
- Show the tab displaying the User Dashboard? - The User dashboard lists the user's terms, creation and update time.
This function requires Tooltip Glossary Community Terms to work. If it's not installed, the tab will only display a shortcode.
- Show the tab displaying the User Terms Index? - Results in the full Term Index. Read more about it in the specific guide.
- Parse the PeepSo Posts to show tooltips? This will enable showing tooltips in PeepSo Posts.
- Label for Terms Dashboard tab in user profile and widgets (default is Terms Dashboard)
- Label for the Terms User Index tab in user profile and widgets (default is Terms User Index)