Tooltip Glossary PeepSo Integration - Installation
Prefer a Complete Step-by-Step?
Check our use case guide:
Tooltip Glossary + PeepSo - Use Case - How to Create Your Glossary in PeepSo and Let Users Add Their Terms
Here are the steps needed to install and activate the PeepSo Integration Add-on for Tooltip Glossary Pro.
- To use an add-on, you must have the base plugin installed.
- The process to install an add-on is the same as that of a base plugin.
- To configure the PeepSo integration, the official PeepSo plugin must be installed first.
- To manually install the plugin or add-on, you first must download it from Client Dashboard (Pro version) to your computer.
- Navigate to the Plugin tab on the Wordpress Admin Panel to install the plugin.
- Hover over the Plugin tab and click on Add New.
- Select Upload Plugin and then Choose File. Select the .zip file you have just downloaded and click on Install
- You should see a message similar to this, indicating a successful installation - from this moment on, it can be configured in your plugin directory.
- Click on Activate plugin.
- Head to the License tab of the plugins' configuration, insert the License Key and click on Activate License.
- The license is now active. Congratulations!
PeepSo Plugin Installation
The PeepSo plugin can be installed directly from the WordPress back-end.
To do this, head to Plugins → Add New and click the button Install Now, highlighted below:
After activation, a PeepSo settings tab will be available, as shown:
More information about the CM Tooltip Glossary PeepSo AddOn
Other WordPress products can be found at CreativeMinds WordPress Store
Let us know how we can Improve this Product Documentation Page
To open a Support Ticket visit our support center