CM Business Directory Levels - Setting up Notifications
What is This Feature
It is possible for the Admin to set the Business Directory Levels plugin up to send them notification emails whenever a Business owner applies for a new Business Level.
From the WordPress dashboard go to CM Business Directory Pro → Settings → Levels tab.
The Settings for email notifications are in the Notification Settings section of the Levels Settings.
- Admin email notification - Toggles whether or not the Admin will receive email notifications for newly requested Business Levels.
- Admin email - The email that the admin would like the notifications to be sent to.
- Admin email notification subject - A subject line for the notification email.
- Admin email notification content - The content of the notification email.
You can use the placeholders:
- [business] to display the name
- [url] to display the link of the business.