Site Access Restriction (SAR) - How To - Restrict Specific Page (Post Metabox)
You can control access to specific pages or post using a metabox located in each page or post once editing the post.
The available options are:
- Access not restricted - Access to the post is not restricted. This will override any global definition set in the plugin general setting (for example for specific post types).
- Access restricted to logged-in users - only logged in user from any WP role will be able to view content.
- Access restricted by role - You can define which WP roles can view content. You can select more than one role.
- Follow access global options - Default. The post will follow the restrictions set in the plugin setting for the post type.
- Access denied X days from registration - Users will only have access to this page x days after their registration date. Learn more
- Restriction message view - Choose between
- Global settings - Default. The post will follow the restrictions set in the plugin setting for the post type.
- Restrict full content - Hides the content completely
- Restrict with excerpt and fade effect - Shows only the excerpt and hides the remaining with a fade-out effect