Site Access Restriction (SAR) - How To - Restrict Specific Page (Post Metabox)
You can control access to specific pages or post using a metabox located in each page or post once editing the post.
The available options are:
- Access not restricted - Access to the post is not restricted. This will override any global definition set in the plugin general setting (for example for specific post types).
- Access restricted to logged-in users - Only logged in user from any WP role will be able to view content.
- Access denied X days from user first access - Set the number of days of access expiration. After passing this amount of days the user loses his access to the content after first accessing it. This option was introduced in version 1.5.8.
- Allow only anonymous access - Only non-authorized users are allowed to view the content. This option was introduced in version 1.4.10.
- Access restricted by role - You can define which WP roles can view content. You can select more than one role.
- Access restricted by whitelist - Only users from the whitelist are allowed to view the content. This option was introduced in version 1.4.10.
- Access restricted by blacklist - Access is restricted only for users from the blacklist. This option was introduced in version 1.4.10.
- Access restricted by specific date/time - Access is allowed only within defined period of time. You need to set start and end dates in the fields From and To. This options was introduced in version 1.5.8.
- Follow access global options - Default. The post will follow the restrictions set in the plugin setting for the post type.
- Access denied X days from registration - Users will only have access to this page x days after their registration date. Learn more
- Restriction message view - Choose between
- Global settings - Default. The post will follow the restrictions set in the plugin setting for the post type.
- Restrict full content - Hides the content completely.
- Restrict partially content - Showing 20% of the content with a fade effect and message (configurable in the labels section).
- Restrict content with shortcode only - Show all content except those parts that are restricted by the [access] shortcode. Learn more about this shortcode. This feature was introduced in version 1.5.5.