CM Expert Directory Payments (CMED Add-On) - Plugin Overview
Prefer a Complete Step-by-Step?
Check our use case guide:
This Add-On is a supplement for the CM Expert Directory Plugin that lets users submit and manage their own listings within the Expert Directory.
The purpose of the WordPress Expert Directory Payments Add-on by CreativeMinds is to allow site owners to require payments for various activities regarding the directory.
Plugin adds many different options to require payments for, both on the expert owners side (requires Community Add-on) and viewer's side.
It supports WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads (EDD). Both have tens of available payment gateways, such as PayPal, Stripe, Skrill, and 2Checkout.
There is one option to require payments from viewers:
- Pay Per View - when this option is used - clients explore the Expert Directory Index freely, but the payment is required for viewing the details of the single Expert - read more here: Pay Per View.
Most of the payment options are focused on requiring payments from the expert owners:
- Limited Free Posting - This option needs to be used with any of the remaining options. When this option is enabled the users of the experts which weren't paid by their owners will only display limited information. Read more here: Free posting and paid posting.
- Payment for Adding Expert - Option to require payment for adding the expert to the directory (requires the Community AddOn) - read more: Charge users for submitting new listings in a directory.
- Payment for Claiming Expert - Option to require payment for claiming the expert added to the directory by the administrator (requires the Community AddOn) - read more: Charge users for claiming an existing expert in the directory.
- Payment for Renewing Expert - Option to require payment for adding the expert to the directory (requires the Community AddOn) - read more: Charge users for renewing existing listings.