CM Video Lessons EDD Payments (CMEDDPAY) - Settings - Labels
Settings - Labels
To change the labels for the add-on, navigate to the Admin Dashboard → CM Video Lesson Manager Pro → Settings.
Click on the Labels tab.
You will find the relevant labels under the Subscription and Payments headers.
TIP: Front-End Payment Box
These labels affect the front-end payment box
Notes on Placeholders
These labels use placeholders to show dynamic content.
What is "%s"?
%s will be replaced by the relevant content in that label.
As an example, "Back to %s" might become "Back to homepage"
What is "$%.2f"?
Since every subscription has its own price, the label must be able to fetch the value. Writing "$%.2f" does exactly this. If we consider a subscription costs $12.341, "$%.2f" will return "$12.34".
The code can be customized.
Case 1) I have experience with coding
Refer to PHP's sprintf function manual or also test it live on PHP Sandbox.
Case 2) I don't have experience with coding
We can break it down to make it simpler to edit it:
The examples below use the $12.341 price.
- $ - Is not actually a code: it will be shown as written, so it can be replaced. That allows you to change the currency easily: "%.2f ¥" will return "12.34 ¥", for instance.
- % - This is a variable and will be replaced with the actual price.
- .2f - This section defines how many digits will be shown after the point. So, using "$%.1f" would return "$12.3", because 12.34 is rounded as 12.3.
- "US$ %.2f" returns "US$ 12.34".
- "%,.3fPLN" returns "12,341PLN".
More information about the CM Video Lessons Payments WordPress Plugin
Other WordPress products can be found at CreativeMinds WordPress Store
Let us know how we can Improve this Product Documentation Page
To open a Support Ticket visit our support center