CM Video Lessons EDD Payments (CMEDDPAY) - Settings - Labels
Settings - Labels
To change the labels for the add-on, navigate to the Admin Dashboard → CM Video Lesson Manager Pro → Settings.
Click on the Labels tab.
You will find the relevant labels under the Subscription and Payments headers.
Notes on placeholders
These labels use placeholders to show dynamic content.
What is "%s"?
%s will be replaced by the relevant content in that label.
As an example, "Back to %s" might become "Back to homepage"
What is "$%.2f"?
Since every subscription has its own price, the label must be able to fetch the value. Writing "$%.2f" does exactly this. If we consider a subscription costs $12.341, "$%.2f" will return "$12.34".
The code can be customized.
Case 1) I have experience with coding
Case 2) I don't have experience with coding
We can break it down to make it simpler to edit it:
The examples below use the $12.341 price.
- $ - Is not actually a code: it will be shown as written, so it can be replaced. That allows you to change the currency easily: "%.2f ¥" will return "12.34 ¥", for instance.
- % - This is a variable and will be replaced with the actual price.
- .2f - This section defines how many digits will be shown after the point. So, using "$%.1f" would return "$12.3", because 12.34 is rounded as 12.3.
- "US$ %.2f" returns "US$ 12.34".
- "%,.3fPLN" returns "12,341PLN".