CM Video Lessons Payments (CMEDDPAY) - Installation
Initial Plugin Installation
Here are the steps needed to install the add-on.
- To use an add-on, you must have the base plugin installed.
- The process to install an add-on is the same as that of a base plugin.
- The add-on supports Easy Digital Downloads (EDD) and WooCommerce as payment platforms. To configure payments, you must have either of them configured.
Note on the name when dowloading
When downloading the Video Lessons Payments add-on, you will notice that it is called "CM Video Lessons EDD Payments". That happens because the add-on only had EDD support at first. Later, it gained WooCommerce support, but the name persists.
Installing CM Video Lessons EDD Payments itself
- Hover over the Plugin tab and click on Add New.
- Select Upload from the options shown and find the file you downloaded.
- Install the plugin.
- Once the plugin is installed it will appear on the Plugin tab for you to activate and use.
- For the Pro Version, you will need next to activate the license. Navigate to the License section, which is found under the CM Video Lessons, and add the License which you have received from CreativeMinds. Save it first and then activate it. A green label will show that the plugin license was successfully activated.