CM Admin Tools (CMADM) - Admin Tools - System Health
Navigate to Admin Dashboard -> CM Admin Tools -> CM Admin Tools Pro.
Click on System Health tab.
- Show errors to a specific role - If enabled the php errors will be send to the standard output and display in the web browser for chosen role. It is disabled by default. To debug some errors without logging-in use the "everyone" option. Notice: this feature may not detect errors which occurred before this plugin has been loaded. To catch all startup errors you may need to enable the standard Wordpress debugging.
- Enable debug log - If enabled the php ini directive "error_log" will be set to write errors into the wp-content/debug.log file. You can browser the error log in the Error Log plugin page. Notice: this feature may not detect errors which occurred before this plugin has been loaded. To catch all startup errors you may need to enable the standard Wordpress debugging.
- Notify when debug.log will reach specified size - A dashboard notification will be displayed for the administrator if the debug.log file localized in the wp-content directory will reach specified size. Set 0 to disable.
Analyze your website speed
- Google PageSpeed Tools - The PageSpeed tools analyze and optimize your site following web best practices.
- GTmetrix - GTmetrix gives you insight on how well your site loads and provides actionable recommendations on how to optimize it.
- Pingdom - Test your website using Pingdom Website Speed Test.