CM Admin Tools (CMADM) - Admin Tools - Access
Navigate to Admin Dashboard -> CM Admin Tools -> CM Admin Tools Pro.
Click on Access tab.
- Enable maintenance (coming soon mode) - If enabled, all your website's pages won't be available for specified users and instead a page you define in this setting will show instead.
- Page to display - Choose which page will be displayed when the maintenance mode is enabled.
- Allowed roles - You can specify which roles will be able to see the website even if the maintenance mode is enabled (eg. administrator).
- Use minimal template - If enabled, only the "coming soon" page title and content will be displayed. If disabled then normal WP template will be loaded.
- Enable XML-RPC - If enabled, the Wordpress features will be available by the XML-RPC (remote procedure call protocol based on XML). For example this allows to manage your website by the Wordpress mobile App. However it creates some security risks. Disable this option if you want to provide the highest security level.
- Roles who can access the dashboard - Enable or disable dashboard access for a specific roles. User won't be able to open the dashboard pages and the admin bar will be hidden on the frontend. Administrator always will be allowed to access the Dashboard.
- Allow capabilities who can access the dashboard - Allow access to the dashboard for users who have specific capabilities (separated by comma). Example: .
- Disallowed Capabilities who cannot access the dashboard - Disallow access to the dashboard for users who have specific capabilities (separated by comma). Example: .
- Redirect user trying access the dashboard to URL address
- Always allow access to User Profile page - If enabled, the access to the User Profile dashboard page will be always possible even if user cannot access the Dashboard.