CM Admin Tools (CMADM) - Admin Tools - Functionality
Navigate to Admin Dashboard -> CM Admin Tools -> CM Admin Tools Pro.
Click on Functionality tab.
- Show updates notifications for - You can disable updates notifications which are being displayed in Dashboard. This will prevent plugin from showing updates notification as well as WordPress new version updates.
- Show post thumbnail in the posts table - If enabled the extra column with a thumbnail of the post's featured image will be displayed on the posts table in Dashboard next to the post title. It works for all posts, pages and custom posts.
- Show "Delete permanently" option in the posts table row - If enabled the extra option "Delete permanently" will be displayed in each posts table row in Dashboard next to the "Trash" option. It works for all posts, pages and custom posts.
- Show "Publish" option in the posts table row - If enabled the extra option "Publish" will be displayed in each posts table row in Dashboard. It works for all posts, pages and custom posts.
- Auto-save interval [sec] - Enter the posts auto-save interval for the post editor. Set 0 to use default. If you are working heavily with your editor you might want to run the auto-save more frequently. It might affect the WP site performance only if you have many editors working at the same time.
- Post revisions number - Choose how you want to keep posts revisions. Reducing the number of revisions will improve you db performance but will limit your ability to restore old versions of your posts.
- Max revisions number - Enter the maximum revisions number. It works only when the revisions limit option has been enabled above.
- Empty trash after [days] - Enter the maximum time in days that posts will be kept in trash. You can set 0 to disable the trash and delete posts instantly.
- Limit search results to the specified posts - Show only specified posts in the search results on the front-end. It works also with the custom posts types.
- Disable comments - If enabled removes all comments features from the entire website.