CM Download (CMDM) - Theme - Index Page Customization
Theme - Index Page Customization
Navigate to the Admin Dashboard → CM Downloads Pro → Settings.
Click on the Index Page tab.
General Index Page Settings
-All the settings included in the general index setting are only applicable when using the download index and not the shortcodes.
- Disable index page - The admin can completely disable the index page. It is essential when using the download manager using shortcodes only.
- Order downloads by - The admin can determine how to sort and order the downloads.
- Download Listing Title - Define the title of the downloads index page.
- Displaying only admin downloads to users - Hides files from other users - The current user will only be able to see files he/she and the admin uploaded. Learn more.
- Downloads per page - Number of items that will be displayed per page.
All the settings included in the layout section are only applicable when using the download index and not the shortcodes.
- Page template for index -Choose the page template for the index page from the dropdown menu. You can choose to keep your site's theme, or use the CMDM default page template. When selecting the CMDM default, the CMDM widget area will be available. When selecting your own theme templates, you can use the theme sidebar widget areas.
- Default downloads list view - The downloads index page can show the download list in 4 available formats. You can define the default format once the user visit the page:
- Categories list type - Categories can be displayed in 3 formats:
- Normal means one dropbox with all categories and subcategories together.
- Two levels mean showing the subcategories on a separate dropbox.
- Show index Control - The index contains several filters and the dropbox. You can show it below or above the categories.
- Show uncategorized downloads in categories view - Enable this option to prevent downloads without any categories from showing in the Categories View.
Index Page Appearance
All the settings included in the index appearance section are only applicable once using the download index and not the shortcodes.
- Enable description on download list page - This option will enable to show each download description (only initial 100 chars) on the download list next to the download name.
- Enable to show player on download list page - This option, if set, will show a player widget bar below the download title.
- Show dashboard link on the index page - Will show a button that takes the user to his own download dashboard, in which he can add and manage his own downloads on the sidebar of the download index.
- Show Author content - If enabled, the number of the user's uploads, support questions, and answers will appear below the author's name.
- Hide categories if only one is defined - The admin can disable categories if only one has been defined. If enabled, the categories region won't be visible on the index page when only one category has been defined.
- Show info link - The admin can disable the info link on the index page. If disabled, the info link will not appear next to the download.
- Show download recursively - The admin can choose to show downloads recursively. If enabled, specified categories will display downloads from this category and all descendant categories. If disabled, categories will show only directly assigned downloads (as in the file system directories).
- Show sorting options - Show the sorting options filter.
- Show total downloads - Show the total number of downloads in the page title.
- Show one level up link - Will show one level up when browsing categories.
- Display search bar - Will hide/show the search bar for the downloads.