CM Tooltip Glossary Stats (CMTTST) - Installation
- Install CM Glossary Tooltip as a base plugin.
- To install this plugin, you must first download it.
- Download the Pro Version from the Client Dashboard
- Next, you can install it to your WordPress site. Navigate to the Plugin tab in your WordPress dashboard and click Add New.
- Select the plugin you downloaded by clicking on Upload and finding the file.
- Install the plugin.
- Once the plugin is installed, it will appear under the Plugin tab on your WordPress dashboard. Here it is avaliable for you to activate and use.
- If you are using the Pro Version, you will need to activate the license. Under the plugin in your dashboard, there is a section called License. Click on this to take you the License page where you can enter the licence key given to you by CreativeMinds.
If you don't know how to find your license key, there are instructions for finding it under Licensing Instructions. Once you have entered the key, click save and the activate. If you see a green label, the license was successfully activated.