CM Contextual Product Recommendations (CMCPR) - How To - Change Widget's Visual, Colors, Template
Plugin Widget Settings
What are This Settings
We'll learn how to change the visual of the widget. Below, example with the slider view:
TIP: These Settings Apply To All Widgets By Default
To create specific widgets, use the shortcode
Finding the Settings
To edit the default features of the product recommendations widget, go to the " Settings" page under the plugin tab.
Edit the widget display by clicking on the widget tab.
- Label that appears above the widget
- Background color
- Number of items and lines (only applies to the default template)
- You can decide whether you want to open the link in a new tab or show the HTML title for the links.
Title & Description
You can also choose:
- Whether you'd like the title and/or description associated with the product displayed in the widget
- The size and color of the title and/or description
- The length of the description
- The description style
- The widget template (read more below)
Template: Default and Slider
In this screen, you can also choose the template: Default or Slider.
The slider can be navigated horizontally. If the slider view is chosen, you can edit:
- Items limit - How many items in total will be in the slide
- Slide width, px - The width is the horizontal dimension
- Slides quantity - How many slides appear in the row
Example: Default vs Slider
Example 2: Slider Animation
Three items in the row, 250px
Example 3: Slider Animation With Bigger Images
Two items in the row, 400px