CM Contextual Product Recommendations (CMCPR) - How To - Collect and View Statistics
Collecting and Viewing Statistics
What is This Feature
It's possible to track the performance of each recommendation via useful graphs.
TIP: No Privacy Concerns
The plugin only collects data about Recommendations. No IP or other personal data is collected.
Turning Statistics Tracking On
Head to WP Admin → CM Contextual Product Recommendations → Settings → General tab.
Enable "Collect statistics".
Finding the Statistics Page
1) Daily Report
Shows all stats for all Recommendations by day
- Access this report
- Choose which dates will be searched
- Click to shows the report by relevant dates
- Empties the dates fields
- Choose how many entries appear on the page
- Search for specific entries
- List of Recommendations and their Impressions, Clicks, ClickRate (click/impression) and Date
You can sort the data by each field by clicking the small arrows
- Navigate to other pages
2) Daily by Period
Shows the total stats for each Recommendation in a certain time period.
3) Access Log
Total number of requests (impressions of clicks)
- Optionally, filter by each Recommendation
- Check the total number of requests
- The graph shows Impressions in yellow and Clicks in light blue