CM HelpScout Docs Portal (CMHSDP) - Installation
Initial Plugin Installation
Here are the steps needed to install the plugin.
- Download - To manually install the plugin, you first must download it from our Client Dashboard (Pro version) to your computer. Navigate to the Plugin tab on the Wordpress Admin Panel to install the plugin.
- Hover over the Plugin tab and click on Add New.
- Select Upload from the options shown and find the file you downloaded.
- Install the plugin.
- Once the plugin is downloaded it will appear on the Plugin tab for you to activate and use.
- You will need next to activate the license. Navigate to to the License section which is found under the CM HelpScout and add the license which you have received from CreativeMinds Save it first and then Activate it. A green label will shows that the plugin license was successfully activated.