CM Blog Widgets (CMBW) - Word Cloud
Shows a Color cloud of Blog Categories or Tags.
Navigate to Admin Panel -> Appearance -> Widgets.
Select Blog Word Cloud and drag to some Widget Area - choose where the widget will appear on the page from the options provided.
The Widget box will appear in selected area. Make the appropriate changes.
- Title - Enter a value in the box provided to choose a title.
- The maximum number of items - Choose from the drop down menu to select the maximum number of items to display on the page.
- Font size range - Min- Choose from the drop down menu to select the minimum font size range for the widget.
- Font size range - Max - Choose from the drop down menu to select the maximum font size range for the widget.
- Tag size should be - Click a circle to choose a tag size between random and by number of occurrences in posts.
- Cloud items - Click a circle to choose the tag items between categories or tags.
- Delete|Close - Click to delete or close the widget.
- Save - Click the blue save button to save changes.
- Shortcode: [blog-word-cloud width="x" terms="30" type="cat/tag" size="random/occurrences" minFont="24" maxFont="58"]
- Shortcode attributes:
- width - width of Bubble Word Cloud example: width="100%"
- terms - number of items example :30
- type - one of two category example: type="cat"
- size - size of font can by random or occurrences size="random"