CM Blog Widgets (CMBW) - Color Cloud
Shows a Color cloud of Blog Categories or Tags.
Navigate to Admin Panel -> Appearance -> Widgets.
Select Blog Color Cloud and drag to some Widget Area - choose where the widget will appear on the page from the options provided.
The Widget box will appear in selected area. Make the appropriate changes.
- Title - Enter a title in the box provided.
- The maximum number of items - Choose the maximum number of terms or categories you want to appear. As more as you have the longer the widget content will be.
- Text color - Enter a text color in the box provided. Color must be in hex values.
- Enter colors for Color Cloud widget - Enter text for four possible colors for the tags in the boxes provided. Color must be in hex values.
- Item hover color - Enter text for the hover color in the box provided. Color must be in hex values.
- Tag size should be - Choose a circle to pick the tag size. If not random size will be relative to the number of occurrences.
- Cloud items - Choose the cloud items by tag or category.
- Show occurrences - Click the box provided to show the number of occurrences for each tag or category.
- Save - Click on the blue Save button to save changes.