CM Blog Widgets (CMBW) - Dynamic Cloud
Shows a dynamic cloud of Blog Categories or Tags.
Navigate to Admin Panel -> Appearance -> Widgets.
Select Blog Dynamic Cloud and drag to some Widget Area - choose where the widget will appear on the page from the options provided.
Widget box will appear in selected area. Make the appropriate changes.
- Title - Enter a value in the box provided to add a title.
- Zoom - Choose from the drop down menu to choose a zoom amount for the widget. the zoom amount represent from which perspective the cloud is being built. The max is 3 and it will zoom in and show only part of the terms
- The maximum number of items - Choose from the drop down menu to choose the maximum number of items to be displayed on the widget.
- Text color - Enter a value in the box provided to pick a text color for the terms in the widget.
- Border color - Enter a value in the box provided to pick a border color for the widget.
- Background color - Enter a value in the box provided to pick a background color for the widget.
- Tag size should be - Choose a circle to pick a tag size by number of occurrences in post or random.
- Cloud items - Click a circle to choose cloud items by category or tags.
- Show occurrences - Check the box to show occurrences near each term.
- Delete|Close - Click to delete or close the widget.
- Save - Click the blue Save button to save changes.
- Shortcode: [blog-dynamic-cloud width="x" terms="30" type="cat/tag" size="random/occurrences"]
- Shortcode attributes:
- width - width of Bubble Dynamic Cloud example: width="100%"
- terms - number of items example :30
- type - one of two category example: type="tag"
- size - size of font can by random or occurrences size="random"