CM Blog Widgets (CMBW) - Bubble Chart
Shows a Bubble Chart of Blog Categories or Tags.
Navigate to Admin Panel -> Appearance -> Widgets.
Select Blog Bubble Chart and drag to some Widget Area - choose where the widget will appear on the page from the options provided.
The Widget box will appear in selected area. Make the appropriate changes.
- Title - Enter a value in the box provided to choose a title for the bubble chart.
- The maximum number of items - Select from the drop down menu to choose the maximum number of items to display on the widget.
- Bubble represents - Choose a circle to select where the bubbles represent tags or categories.
- Bubble size should be - Choose a circle to select whether the bubble size should be random or by number of occurrences.
- Delete|Close - Click to delete or close the widget.
- Save - Click the blue save button to save changes.
- Shortcode: [blog-bubble-graph width="x" terms="30" type="cat/tag" size="random/occurrences"]
- Shortcode attributes:
- width - width of Blog Bubble Graph example: width="100%"
- terms - number of items example :30
- type - example: type="cat"
- size - size of font can by random or occurrences size="random"