Course Catalog Calendar - General Settings
What This Add-on Does
The Course Catalog Calendar (Learning Management System) WordPress add-on allows showing courses in the calendar mode. The students can easily pick up any convenient time and the courses available during the selected dates, and open the course for more information.
Once you install the base CM Course Catalog Pro plugin and the Course Catalog Calendar add-on, the course calendar settings will be shown automatically. To find the general settings, please head to CM Course Catalog Pro → Settings → Calendar Addon.
- Search for open course [month] - Shows the number of month that the calendar will process to find an open course. The calendar will open a month with the first available course if found. If no courses are found the calendar will open for that month.
- First day of the week - Set when the week starts. There are 2 options:
Customize the appearance of your calendar. Pick up the necessary colors using the built-in color palette.
- Primary calendar color - Select the primary calendar color.
- Course background color - Choose the course background color.
- Course text color - Select the course text color.
- Month day background color - Select the month day background color.
- List view - Add a title to the list view button.
- Calendar view - Add a title to the calendar view button.
- No courses were found - Add a title if there are no found courses.