Course Catalog - Tags - Adding and Managing
To add and manage tags, head to Admin Dashboard → Course Catalog Pro → Tags.
This screen offers an overview of all tags. You can filter and edit them.
Add New Tag
The settings are:
- Name - Add a title for tag visible for users on the Frontend.
- Slug - Enter a slug or tag's URL-friendly version. Please use only lowercase, letter, numbers, and hyphens.
- Description - Add a description of the tag. This field is not obligatory and may not appear on your site depending on the theme.
Here is the grid with all the created tags. You can search tags by keywords in the Search box above the list.
The plugin allows removing multiple tags in bulk. Just select necessary tags, choose Remove in Bulk Actions and click on the Apply button.
The list contains the following information:
- Name - Show tag's title.
- Description - Shows the tag's description
- Slug - Displays the tag's URL version
- Count - Shows how many times the tags have been used for courses.
To manage the existing tags, navigate to the necessary tag and click on the Edit link.
The Edit page has the same settings mentioned above: