Appointments Booking User Calendar - Installation
Prefer a Complete Step-by-Step?
Check our use case guide:
To use this add-on, you must have the Pro edition of Appointments Booking Plugin installed and activated
Here are the steps needed to install the CM Appointments Booking User Calendar add-on.
- Download - To manually install the plugin, you first must download it from the Client Dashboard (Pro version) to your computer. Navigate to the Plugin tab on the Wordpress Admin Panel to install the plugin.
- Hover over the Plugin tab and click on Add New.
- Select Upload Plugin from the options shown and find the file you downloaded.
- Install the plugin.
- Once the plugin is downloaded, it will appear on the Plugin tab for you to activate and use.
- You will need to activate the license. Navigate to the License section which is found under the CM Appointments Booking User Calendar and add the license which you have received from CreativeMinds. There are instructions there for finding the license key.
- Save it first and then Activate it. A green label and the word "active" will show that the plugin license was successfully activated.
The License section is also where you can check for updates and download them.