Expert Directory Contact Form - Notification Email
Who Receives The Message
By default, the website administrators receives a message whenever someone files the contact form.
If you have the Community Add-on enabled, however, the message will go the owner of that business, if any email is provided.
Customizing The Message
Under Notification, you can customize the email that is sent to you when the form is submitted.
You can customize the Email subject to make automating tasks easier within your email program.
- Email Forward - Select the contact form for email forwarding. There are five available options:
- Site Administrator
- Expert Email
- Expert Email + Site Administrator
- Expert Owner Email (This option will show if you are using "CM Expert Directory Community" addon)
- Expert Owner Email + Site Administrator (This option will show if you are using "CM Expert Directory Community" addon)
Note: the option was introduced in the version 1.0.9.
- Email subject - Customize it to make automating tasks easier within your email program.
- Expert ID / Name / URL text - These will define how each will be called, so you can translate them. For instance, switching "Business URL" to "website".
- Email content - Change the text that is sent.
It is important that you keep the shortcode
[cmbecf_fields]somewhere in this option. Otherwise the information from the contact form will not be sent.
Save your changes by selecting the Update button at the bottom of the page: