Expert Directory Contact Form - Installation
To use this add-on, you must have the Pro edition of CM Expert Directory installed and activated.
- To manually install the add-on, you first must download it from Client Dashboard (Pro version) to your computer.
- In the WordPress admin area, hover over the Plugins menu and click on Add New:
- Select Upload, and find the file you downloaded:
- Install and activate the plugin.
- Once the plugin is activated, the add-on will appear as new settings for the CM Expert Directory Pro plugin.
-If the CM Expert Directory Pro plugin is not activated, you will see an error message.
To create a new contact form, go to your WordPress admin area.
Select CM Expert Directory Pro from the menu, and then Settings:
On the Settings page, select the Contact Form tab: