CM User Submitted Posts - Integration - PeepSo
Integrating With PeepSo
What is This Feature
It's possible to integrate CM User Submitted Posts with the PeepSo Social Network. This allows your users to write posts right from their PeepSo profiles and submit the posts while benefiting from all User Submitted Posts features, such as rich format and moderation.
The integration uses the free PeepSo Blog Posts plugin.
Follow these steps to perform the integration:
- The User Submitted Posts plugin has to be active on your WordPress website.
- Download the free PeepSo Blog Post plugin from PeepSo's website. To do this, access the Blog Post plugin page and add it to the cart.
Proceed to checkout and you will receive a download link
- Install the Blog Posts plugin on your WordPress website.
- Head to Admin Dashboard → Configuration → Blog Posts. There, enable both Author Profiles and CMinds User Submissions integration, as highlighted:
- Now that the integration is complete, the users can access the "Blog" section in their PeepSo profiles...
... and when they click Create, they will access the User Submitted Posts.
Adding the User Dashboard To PeepSo Template
It's necessary to override the PeepSo template and add the
This is an advanced process that requires:
- Access to the file directory of your site.
- Some knowledge of CSS and browser console
Step by Step
- Find out what is the override file (read the guide from PeepSo: Overriding the PeepSo Template)
- Locate the override file in ROOT/wp-content/plugins/peepso-core/templates/blogposts
- Copy the blogposts.php file
- Add [cm_usersp_posts_list] shortcode where you wants with the help of do_shortcode
Example <?php echo do_shortcode('[cm_usersp_posts_list]'); ?>
- Move the new file to ROOT/wp-content/themes/YOUR-THEME/peepso/blogposts
Here's a workflow: